Summer is arguably the best time of the year to hop in the car and set off on a road trip!
Whether youre visiting family or taking a cherished friend on a final amazing vacation, theres just nothing quite like hitting the road and flooring it from sea to shining sea.
Of course, if you plan to bring a canine companion along with you, its important to pack the right accessories for the ultimate dog-friendly car ride.
Fortunately, we have a DIY tutorial tailor-made for dog-oriented travel, with a special focus on a dogs favorite thing: food! This clever strategy uses origami methods and sewing to create a gorgeous, collapsible bowl fit for the high-flying Fido in your life.
- Two 9×12 rectangles of patterned vinyl
- Sewing machine and thread
- Stitch rectangles together back-to-back.
- Fold down the middle, then quarter.
- Guide the corners to the center fold and press down. Invert corners and turn inside out.
- Fold the edges into the middle on each side, then fold up the two bottom flaps and pin into place.
- Stitch the flaps down and open up.
- Serve food and watch your dog enjoy!
Check out the video below to see how its done, and dont forget to SHARE with fellow dog lovers!