I cannot believe how easy these gorgeous planters were to make…thank you Cinda for being my new crafting buddy and sharing this fun project with us!
• macramé cord
• favorite potted plant
1. Cut four equal pieces of cord. You can adjust for any length you want. Take a piece of cord that’s the length of your planter and multiply that by two. Add the width of your planter and an additional 24 inches.
2. Repeat 3 more times.
3. Fold cords in half, and tie a knot at the top of the fold.
4. Hang on a doorknob or a hook then take any two cords and tie a knot so you’ll have four separate knots. Make sure they’re all the same distance from the top.
5. Take two adjacent knots, and one cord from each of those knots and tie them together. Go around and make four knots making sure they’re all at the same level.
6. Make sure your pot fits. If it doesn’t adjust that second row.
7. Make final knot below the pot.