The Fourth of July is a time for paying tribute to America’s rich and patriotic history, and celebrating with friends and family.
And sincemany of uswill spend our July 4thweekend with loved ones, it might just be a good idea to have a bit of entertainment around to keep everyone in a fun and festive mood.
This exclusiveDIY Fourth of July ring toss set is so easy to make and will provide hours of entertainment for kids and adults alike.
- Paint (red, white, and blue)
- Wooden crate
- Wooden craft stars
- Wine bottles
- Embroidery rings
- Paint crate blue.
- Paint stars white.
- Glue stars to crate.
- Mix water and craft paint inside wine bottles, creating an equal number of red and white bottles.
- Rotate to coat the inside.
- Glue twine to small embroidery rings, covering the entire rings.
- Place bottles in crate.
- Place crate of bottles in your yard and toss twine rings.
- Win by getting the most rings around the necks of the bottles!
Watch thevideo below to see just how simple this patriotic project really is to make. Not only will it be fun to create for any DIY-er, but the finished product will be a blast for everyone at your Fourth of July barbecue!
What do you think of this “red, white, and blue”DIY idea? Let us know in the comments.
PleaseSHARE with anyone who might want to try this easy craft for the upcoming holiday!
You May Like These Embroidery T-Shirts...
Embroidery-DesignerAll care is All care is EmbroideryEmbroidery Supervisor - Sweet HeartTrust Me I'm A Custom T-Shirt Embroidery Machine OperatorEmbroidery Machine OperatorGypsy EmbroideryEmbroidery Makes Me HappyEmbroidery Patternmaker