It’s been a rough day on the web, and we’ve had tons of feelings about it.
Feelings that we wish we could express on Twitter, but in an ironic twist of fate, we weren’t able to tweet any of them.
So, while we waited, here are all of the places we wrote down our tweets to store them for when Twitter returned. Hopefully, we can remember where they all are when (IF???) Twitter returns.
We wrote some really, truly magnificent tweets…
1. In lipstick on a mirror
2. On a headshot as an autograph
3. On an old scroll
4. On an Etch A Sketch
5. With letters cut out from magazines then glued down onto a sheet of paper
6. On Facebook
7. On a napkin stained with pizza grease
8. On Brett Favres back
9. Really tiny on a grain of rice
10. On a mural on your bedroom wall
11. On a Starbucks cup but every word spelled wrong
12. Embroidered onto a doily with an embroidery hoop
13. On poster board and then presented to our crush at their doorstop like in Love Actually
14. Spelled out with SpaghettiOs
15. In Tom Riddles diary at least someone will read it this way
16. In Sharpie directly on a computer screen
17. On a Billboard
18. On paper and asked the cast of Hamilton to sing them in tonight’s show
19. And screamed them at people in the middle of Times Square, ideally for tips, but if we’re being honest with ourselves, we did it for free
20. On an E-card to everyone in our address book
21. On a post-it and put it in a bermuda shorts pocket, so it’ll be a sweet springtime surprise
22. With Christmas lights from Stranger Things
Never leave us again, Twitter.