Halloween is practically here! But are you ready to host a Halloween party?
All the best parties have spooky decorations and delicious treats for the guests of honor. You can add a holiday touch to every table in your home with our Halloween flower centerpiece!
It’s a simple project that can be done quickly, but also leaves a lot of room for creativity. We chose to stay on the dark side for our centerpiece, but you can choose whatever colors suit your mood this holiday season.
If you haven’t carved your pumpkin yet, why not try to decorate with spray paint this year to leave uniquemessages for all your party guests to find? They’ll love the pumpkins and this spooky flower centerpiece!
Here’s how to make your own…
- Glass bowl, whatever size you like
- Water andvinegar
- Spray bottle
- Spray-paint (we used Looking Glass, but you can use whatever color you like)
- Thin metal wire ($3 on Amazon)
- Streamer (under $1 at Party City we used black to keep our centerpiece spooky)
- Florist tape andScotch tape
- Paper towel for drying
- In a well-ventilated area and on a covered surface, put a1:1 water andvinegar mixture in a spray bottle and spritz the bowl.
- Follow up with Looking Glass spray paint. Then pat dry.
- Cut wire to 10 inches, then bend in half. Wrap the bent send with regular tape.
- Wrap streamer around wire three times. Then wrap around while pinching the bottom to open flower petals. Seal with florist tape.
- Repeat for as many flowers as you desire.
- Arrange flowers in your glass bowl.
- Display in a prominent place at your Halloween party!
Watch the video below to see how we made our centerpiece, then try your hand at making one (or a few) yourself! Don’t forget toSHARE this idea with your friends to see what they come up with!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.